Mikro Kapital Management, a securitisation fund management company specialised in microfinance covering the markets of Eastern Europe, CIS countries, East Asia and Central America, has opned its new office in Zurich via General Invest (Switzerland) AG. By this reinforcement, Mikro Kapital Group increases its operational capacities on the Swiss market. With offices in Zurich and Lugano, it now has a team of around ten professionals in Switzerland. This new office in Zurich is in charge of the marketing development of the Mikro Kapital group's products in Central Europe and more specifi...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes