Swiss bank Credit Suisse has combined its open-architecture B2B fund platform InvestLab with Spain-based fund solutions provider Allfunds to create a wealth platform with over €500bn in assets under administration. The agreement, subject to customary closing conditions, would lead to a combined business that would distribute over 78,000 funds and ETFs to more than 700 distributors across 45 countries. Credit Suisse will remain a minority shareholder with a distribution relationship while majority ownership will be held by private equity firm Hellman & Friedman and Singapore sovereign ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes