The Labuan International Business and Financial Centre (Labuan IBFC) is looking to strengthen is marketing outreach and development initiatives in China via a new partnership with Tricor Group. Tricor is one of the leading Trust Company Service Providers (TCSP) in Labuan IBFC. Like other service providers in the jurisdiction, it plays a significant role in Labuan IBFC's business ecosystem as it is obligatory to appoint a TCSP when setting up a Labuan-licensed entity. The arrangement has been marked by a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), which was signed by representatives from both p...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes