Italy's Banca Intermobiliare will distribute the funds of Geneva-based asset management firm Decalia Asset Management. The newly-signed distribution agreement appoints Banca Intermobiliare as distributor of the Decalia Sicav in Italy (through the MFEX platform) and includes Decalia's sub-funds in the range of products available to Banca Intermobiliare private bankers. The Decalia funds that the Italian bank will distribute are two equity funds dedicated to consumer trends (Decalia Silver Generation - ageing theme - and Decalia Millennials - Millennials generation theme) and Decalia Ci...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes