55 years after its foundation, the Geneva-based AM firm NOTZ STUCKI, with CHF 10 bn in assets (€9 bn), has bolstered its governance with an expanded and rejuvenated Executive Committee. Bernard Tracewski, currently head of AM, who has spent more than 30 years at the firm, will retire at the end of the year and is leaving the Executive Committee. As a result, the Committee has been strengthened and expanded with the appointment of Angel Sanz, named Chief Investment Officer and head of Asset Management, and Cédric Dingens, who heads the Investment Solutions & Institutional Investors depart...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes