M&G Investments is stepping up its efforts in southern Europe with the appointment of Andrea Orsi as Country Head of Italy and Greece. Orsi is succeeding Matteo Astolfi, who has decided to step down as head of M&G's Italian and Greek business after 12 years. Before being appointed as Italy and Greece country head, Orsi was already working as deputy country head of Italy since 2015 alongside Astolfi. He joined M&G Italy in 2012 as associate director to develop relationships with global banks, retail distributors and institutional clients. In March 2015, he took the role of deputy co...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes