As of 1 July 2019, Credit Suisse will renew its retail banking business in Lucerne, Obwalden and Nidwalden regions. The former head Katja Grolimund leaves the bank after more than 13 years to devote herself to new projects. Grolimund took over the management of various central Swiss offices eight years ago. Petar Pandurski has worked at Credit Suisse for over 16 years, having previously worked as a client advisor in the retail banking business, and worked for several years in the regional staff of CS after working abroad in Singapore. As of 2017, Pandurski has served as regional bu...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes