Geneva based independent asset manager Premium Assets has appointed René Morgenthaler as chief investment officer, effective May 2019. Financial specialist with over 30 years' experience in investments and wealth management, Morgenthaler has held several management positions. He has worked as chief investment officer at the Royal Bank of Canada in Geneva, head of Trading and Advisory at Hyposwiss Private Bank in Geneva or head of Stock Exchange at Merrill Lynch Bank Suisse SA in Geneva.
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes