Deutsche Bank Wealth Management today announced it has hired Angel Chen and Donald Taylor as managing directors and relationship managers in Los Angeles, strengthening its offering to ultra-high-net-worth individuals in the North America region. "We are thrilled to welcome Angel and Donald to Deutsche Bank Wealth Management as they bring extensive industry experience that will help us serve our growing number of ultra-high-net-worth clients on the West Coast," said Patrick Campion, head of Deutsche Bank Wealth Management Americas. "We continue to hire top industry talent as we grow our p...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes