Robeco has appointed Mark den Hollander as Chief Financial & Risk Officer (CFRO), and a member of the firm's executive committee and statutory director. As CFRO he will be responsible for business control & finance, the financial and operational risk management teams, fiscal affairs, legal affairs, compliance and the investment restrictions team. Den Hollander, with over 25 years of experience in the asset management industry, joins Robeco from NN Investment Partners, formerly known as ING Investment Management, where he held various positions during his nine years' tenure at the firm...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes