Swiss financial data expert SIX has announced a partnership with SimCorp, centred on its Sanctioned Securities Monitoring Service, to give financial institutions greater global sanctions data coverage. The partnership between SIX and SimCorp aims to address and streamline compliance processes around sanctions, eliminating the risk of breaches, which can be damaging to financial institutions. As a result, SimCorp's clients can now access up to date global sanctions data directly from SIX, integrated into the Compliance Manager module of SimCorp Dimension. This enables compliance officers ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes