Tabula Investment Management has entered the Swiss market by launching five ETFs on the BX Swiss exchange, giving investors access to products targeting credit, high yield credit and volatility risk premia.
The products include:
- TECC: Diversified long exposure to European high yield credit via protection seller position on iTraxx Crossover 5yr with minimal interest rate duration
- TECS: Inverse European high yield credit via protection buyer position on iTraxx Crossover 5yr with minimal interest rate duration
- TCEP: Diversified long exposure to primarily investment grade European credit via protection seller position: 80% iTraxx Main 5yr / 20% iTraxx Crossover 5yr with minimal interest rate duration
- TCED: Distributing share class of TCEP
- TVOL: Volatility risk premia captured by selling delta-hedged short-term credit options in European and US high yield (iTraxx Crossover 5yr and CDX HY, rebalanced monthly to 50% / 50%)
The ETFs are authorised by Swiss regulator Finma. Tabula has appointed two regional managers to cover respectively the German and French speaking regions in Switzerland.T
Tabula CEO Michael John Lytle said: "Through ETFs, we are focused on delivering a wide range of fixed income factors that were previously only available to sophisticated investors. As investor appetite grows, we believe there is a real need for a comprehensive range of fixed income tools that help manage investor exposure and express their market views. We are excited to be able to offer these products into the local Swiss market."