Wellington Management has unveiled Global Impact Bond fund. This Ucits-compliant global fixed income fund seeks to have a measurable, positive impact on some of the world's major social and environmental challenges while also seeking to deliver attractive long-term total returns for investors. The fund, which is diversified across sectors, invests predominantly in investment-grade global fixed income securities whose issuers are helping to address these challenges. It complements the firm's existing impact equity product, the Wellington Global Impact fund, and benefits from Wellington...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes