London and Paris based quantative investment manager Nomura Alternative Investment Management (NAIM) has launched Nomura Diversified Absolute Return Ucits fund. The fund aims to deliver absolute returns with a low volatility profile (close to 3% pa), low correlation to traditional asset classes and low drawdowns. It will aim to achieve its objective by capturing a diversified portfolio of risk premia across fixed income and currency markets through a strategic allocation using systematic quantitative strategies. Managed from Paris, strategic changes will be overseen by NAIM's Investm...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes