Artemis has launched its first fund for its new fixed income managers, who recently joined the firm from Kames. The objective of the Artemis Short-Dated Global High Yield Bond fund is to deliver returns in excess of cash over rolling three-year periods. The fund will be managed by David Ennett and Stephen Baines, with support from Juan Valenzuela and, in due course, Jack Holmes and Stephen Snowden. Co-manager David Ennett said: "While areas of the fixed income market offer yields below inflation, short maturity high yield corporate bonds are the mainstay of this new fund. They provide...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes