Members of the European Fund and Asset Management Association, Efama, attending the annual general meeting have picked Nicolas Calcoen, deputy general manager of Amundi, to become president of the Association for a term running until June 2021. The appointment is a promotion of sorts as Calcoen has just completed a two year term as Efama vice president. He will succeed William Nott as president. Also elected were Myriam Vaneste, global head of Product Management of Candriam, and Jarkko Syyrilä, head of Public Affairs of Nordea Asset and Wealth Management, to serve as vice presidents f...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes