VanEck is offering the first ETF in gaming and eSports innovate business segment with the launch of Vectors Video Gaming and eSports Ucits ETF on the London Stock Exchange (LSE). "Just a few years ago, the success story of sold-out stadiums, millions of viewers, high-calibre sponsors and notable marketing activities was centred around football, baseball, basketball and hockey. But today, it is just as focused upon the world of video gaming and esports," explained Ed Lopez, head of ETF Product at VanEck. The video gaming market is in a phase of transformational growth and is expected ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes