Capco, management consultancy dedicated to the financial services industry, has appointed Olaf Clemens as a new partner in the firm's Frankfurt office. Clemens is a business transformation specialist with 15 years' experience working in financial services. In his new role, he will support major banks in developing new business models and drive forward the implementation of technology-focused projects. Bodo Schaefer, managing director for Capco Germany, said: "Clemens brings significant expertise and a strong network in banking, capital markets, risk management, regulatory and IT expe...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes