Italy's Generali has finalised the deal with German Group Union Union Asset Management Holding AG to acquire Union Investment TFI in Poland. Generali has received the required approvals from all relevant regulatory bodies and competition authorities. Generali entered into the agreement to acquire a 100% stake in the Polish asset management company Union Investment TFI in October 2018. Union Investment TFI is Poland's sixth largest asset management company with €3.3bn of assets under management. It has a client base of approximately 135,000 retail investors and 550 institutional inv...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes