BlackRock has expanded its sustainable investment offering for UK Charities with the launch of the BlackRock Charities Growth & Income fund. The fund extends BlackRock's current range of charity multi-asset funds, which include the Armed Forces Common Investment fund and Charifaith Common Investment fund, which represent combined client assets of £545m. Managed by BlackRock's 15-member multi-asset strategies - diversified strategies investment team, the fund aims to provide long-term capital growth and a steady income distribution by taking a flexible approach and investing globally i...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes