Legal & General Investment Management (LGIM) has released its second annual ranking of climate change ‘leaders and laggards', following engagement under its Climate Impact Pledge. Introduced in 2016, the Climate Impact Pledge is LGIM's commitment to engage with the largest companies across six sectors identified as key to meeting global climate change goals: oil and gas, mining, electric utilities, autos, food retail and financials. This year's results reveal improvements in the average scores of all six sectors, with sectors under most public scrutiny, such as oil and gas, utilities...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes