Pan-European private banking group KBL European Private Bankers (KBL epb) announced that its UK affiliate, Brown Shipley, has signed an agreement to acquire wealth manager boutique NW Brown. The acquisition of NW Brown, which employs some 75 staff in two UK offices, marks the KBL epbgroup's fourth acquisition in the UK in the past four years - over a period when the group has also made major acquisitions in Belgium and the Netherlands. The acquisition - which remains subject to regulatory approval - is expected to close by the end of the third quarter of this year, increasing Brown Sh...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes