MSCI has expanded its range of climate indexes to help investors navigate and measure the investment opportunities and risks associated with the transition to a low carbon economy. The new MSCI Climate Change indexes are part of a holistic toolkit to help investors build more climate resilient portfolios and integrate climate risk considerations in their global equity investment process, through a simple, rules-based reweighting methodology. The indexes re-weight securities based on MSCI's Low Carbon transition score, which consistently measures a company's exposure to low carbon tran...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes