Hansard International has secured an Investment Manager licence in Japan, in what is the FTSE-listed savings provider first step to enable the company to enter the Japanese market. A general manager has been appointed in Tokyo, who will build on the opportunity that the new licence presents and lead the development of local resource and distribution relationships. ‘‘I am delighted that we have successfully achieved our registration in Japan. This is a major development for Hansard's business in a market that we are confident demonstrates high potential, and represents a key part of ou...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes