Denise Voss has been named chairwoman of the Luxembourg labelling agency LuxFLAG, taking over after Thomas Seale. The appointment comes following the end of Voss' term as chair of Alfi, the Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (Alfi's new chair is Corinne Lamesch https://www.investmenteurope.net/news/4002729/alfi-appoints-chairperson ) This marks the second key appointment following the earlier announcement that Sachin Vankalas has taken over from Mario Mantrisi as general manager of LuxFLAG. The agency has reported a 30% rise in the number of labels issued in 2018, with lab...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes