Cryptocurrency platform HAYVN has received an in-principle approval (IPA) from the Financial Services Regulatory Authority, the regulatory body connected to the Abu Dhabi Global Market With this IPA, the Over the Counter (OTC) and custody platform-HAYVN can now carry out a digital currency platform in Abu Dhabi Global Market London, Abu Dhabi. The platform will offer over-the-counter trading as well as cryptocurrency custody. Both digital assets and fiat will be held in an escrow. HAYVN aims to provide an over-the-counter cryptocurrency platform and storage service to family offic...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes