Spanish financial group MAPFRE is launching a fund investing in European companies that promote the inclusion of people with disabilities showing its commitments to impact and social investing. MAPFRE Inclusión Responsable (MAPFRE Responsible Inclusion) will combine the search for financial profitability with social impact by investing primarily in companies which actively seek to include disabled people within their workforce. The fund's methodology, based on a questionnaire of 40 questions, has been developed by MAPFRE AM in collaboration with the French manager La Financiere Respon...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes