Lazard Asset Management has expanded its quantitative equity platform with the addition of a San Francisco-based investment team. The new US Systematic Equity team comprised of Oren Shiran, Philip Summe, Stefan Tang, and Seavan Sternheim, focuses on capturing fundamental insights within a quantitative framework. The systematic investment process employed by the team utilises a multi-model approach to consistently identify and capture compelling inefficiencies. Currently, the team invests in companies listed in the US with a market capitalisation below $10bn and manages longonly and l...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes