Fidelity International has enhanced its global research capabilities with the launch of its proprietary sustainability ratings. Comprising of Fidelity's equities and fixed income coverage universe of over 3,000 issuers, the sustainable ratings will leverage Fidelity's extensive research capabilities and ongoing engagement with management teams to provide a forward-looking evaluation of a company's focus and trajectory on ESG-related issues. The ratings framework divides this investment universe into 99 subsectors, each with industry-specific criteria against which the issuer is assess...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes