London-based Nedbank Private Wealth has confirmed the appointment of John Williams as head of wealth planning for the firm's international business. Based in London, Williams (pictured) will work with high net worth families and their professional advisers to ensure that they have a clear financial plan in place. His initial focus will be on supporting Nedbank Private Wealth's private client base, integrating the benefits of wealth planning alongside the bank's broader wealth management and wealth structuring capabilities. Williams is a senior wealth planning professional with over 25...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes