Thailand Elite Residence Program has seen a 60% growth in interest from foreign investors in the first quarter of 2019 and brought in a profit of more than THB 280m (approximately $8.75m). After Henley & Partners was appointed exclusive global concessionaire for the program in April last year, registration numbers grew from an average of 300 per year to over 900 for the April-December 2017 period. This upward trend has continued in 2018, with 161 new residents on-boarded in March alone. According to Dominic Volek, managing partner of Henley & Partners Singapore and Head of Southeast A...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes