The Belgravia Épsilon and Cobas Selección funds have joined the list of those most highly rated by SharingAlpha's platform users, constituting professional fund selectors across Europe and beyond. The fund have taken third and 10th spot respectively, with the Liontrust European Income and the ASG Dynamic Income funds in the top two spots. The new rankings mean that while still in the top 10, the Prosperity Cub, Sextant PEA, azValor Iberia and Russian Prosperity funds have slipped. The Vanguard US Opportunities fund is the only one in an unchanged position as of the end of May. The ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes