Mirabaud Asset Management is expanding its fixed income funds range with the launch of a fixed maturity emerging markets debt strategy. Mirabaud's Emerging Market 2024 Fixed Maturity strategy, launched with $90m of assets under management, aims to capture the attractive yields currently offered by emerging markets issuers with a profile close to a single bond and the diversification offered by a portfolio of debt instruments. The strategy provides exposure to hard currency emerging market fixed income with a 2024 finite horizon while it takes a buy and hold approach across corporate, ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes