Responding to the bounce in the turnout to the European elections that took place at the end of May this year, the French Asset Management Association - Association Française de la Gestion Financière (AFG) has organised in a panel discussion of financial and political experts to identify what impact the outcome of the elections could have on French financial markets. The experts that took part included Marcel Grignard, chairman of the think tank Confrontations Europe; Stéphane Janin, head of Global Regulatory Development, AXA Investment Managers and chairman of the AFG's European and int...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes