French manager LFDE is expanding its range with a solution that invests in Europe's leading sustainable growth companies, Echiquier Alpha Major. Echiquier Alpha Major is a long hedged fund, an investment category that aims to reduce volatility through the use of hedging strategies. A Sicav under French law, and eligible for the PEA, the fund builds on the strategy deployed by the management team of Echiquier Major SRI Equity Growth, with a lower level of risk, via Eurostoxx 50 and other European indices. Net equity exposure may vary from 0% to 40%. Olivier de Berranger, director of...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes