Spanish asset manager Mutuactivos has expanded its team with the appointment of Ignacio Dolz de Espejo to the newly-created role of investment solutions director. Dolz de Espejo, who will report to Mutuactivos' CEO Luis Ussia, joins the Spanish firm from Alantra Wealth Management, which was acquired by Mutuactivos' owner MutuaMadrileñaGroup at the end of 2018. He will combine his current appointment with that of managing partner of Alantra WM's investment strategy. With over two decades of experience in the private banking sector, Dolz de Espejo previously worked for various firm...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes