Investec Asset Management has strengthened fixed income capability with the appointment of two senior investment professionals, Esther Chan and Alan Siow, to its Emerging Markets Corporate Debt investment team. Chan and Siow will add further depth to the team's expertise across EM corporate debt, which is part of Investec Asset Management's broader Emerging Markets Fixed Income business. They will report to Victoria Harling, head of Emerging Market Corporate Debt. Siow joins from Bluebay Asset Management, where he jointly oversaw the firm's EM Corporate High Income funds. His responsi...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes