Hansainvest Lux will switch to a dualistic structure with the management board and supervisory board on 1 July 2019. Christian Tietze has been appointed to the new board. In addition to Tietze, who will be responsible for administration and legal & fund set-up in the future, the current managing directors Frank Linker and Martin Schulte will act as directors. Linker continues to be responsible for the Financial Assets division and Schulte heads the Alternative Investments division. The Supervisory Board is composed of Marc Biermann, Jörg W. Stotz and Ludger Wibbeke. Stotz said: ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes