Columbia Threadneedle Investments has appointed Nick Ring as chief executive officer, Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA). Ring also joins the executive leadership team of Ameriprise Financial. Columbia Threadneedle is the global asset management group of Ameriprise Financial. He will start on 23 September 2019, and will report to Ted Truscott. Ted Truscott, global chief executive officer at Columbia Threadneedle said: "Ring brings extensive experience in product, strategy and distribution roles at a time when our industry is evolving to meet the changing needs and aspirations of our ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes