MFS Investment Management has signed a distribution agreement with the Italian arm of Deutsche Bank bolstering its presence in the market. Through the partnership, MFS will distribute a selection of funds from its Luxembourg flagship vehicle to Deutsche Bank‘s network of branches and private bankers, as well as to its financial advisory network. The MFS Meridian funds that will be available on the Deutsche Bank platform will include equity, fixed income and multi-asset strategies. Andrea Baron, managing director, Italy for MFS Investment Management said: "We are delighted to collab...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes