Michael Morosi and Luis Garcia, managers of the Mapfre AM Behavioural Fund, provide insight into how Spanish investors are reacting to the idea of behavioural finance, how behavioural finance can be used to make portfolio decisions, and how managers can check their own behaviours.
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Signup and gain exclusive members-only insights
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes