Bankia Asset Management has expanded its employment schemes department with the appointment of Carlos de Andrés, Funds People reveals. De Andrés joins Bankia AM from Allianz Popular AM, the joint venture formed by Allianz and Banco Popular, where he has been working as a multistrategy fund manager for over four years. He started his career as a consultant analyst at Front Query based in Madrid. His appointment raises to three the number of hires Bankia Asset Management has made over the past year. In April, the firm appointed Eva Pérez and Miguel Antonio Benítez to the fund of funds t...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes