Luxembourg-based Alma Capital Investment Management has entered into an agreement to acquire DWS's hedge fund Ucits business, which provides investors with access to liquid alternative investment strategies in regulated Ucits funds through the DB platinum fund range. DWS hedge fund Ucits platform manages €2bn in AuM across six vehicles using a broad range of strategies including alternative credit, event driven, managed futures and global macro. DWS selected these managers for individual products or combined their expertise for multi-manager approaches. The transaction is expected to...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes