UK investment firm Jupiter Asset Management is expanding its sales team in Iberia (Spain and Portugal) with the appointment of Francisco Amorim as senior sales executive. Amorim, who will be based in Madrid reporting to Jupiter AM's Iberia general director Gonzalo Azcoitia, joins the UK investment firm from the Portuguese asset management group Millennium BCP, where he worked as analyst and fund selector. Before joining Millennium in 2016, Amorim worked at Lisbon-based Banco BIC Portuges and at Banco Espirito Santo, based in Luxembourg and Switzerland. Gonzalo Azcoitia, Iberia gene...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes