Man GLG has appointed Tej Johar as portfolio manager within its European long-short equity team. Alongside Johar, Rafa Lopes has also joined Man GLG, working as an analyst. Both will be based in London and focus on the index rebalance strategy within the broader, diversified European long-short equity strategy. Joharjoins Man GLG from Broad Bridge Capital, an event driven equity hedge fund, where he was chief investment officer. Prior to this, he spent close to three years at BlueCrest Capital Management and, before that, held positions at Credit Suisse, Marshall Wace...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes