Around 45 fund selector delegates from across Europe have gathered at the Dolder Grand hotel in Zurich to discuss the issue of sustainability and look at the trends that are making an impact in social and environmental finance currently. InvestmentEurope's Pan-European ESG Summit Zurich 2019, celebrated on the 13 and 14 of June, counted on around 15 international speakers scattered across 11 sessions between conferences and panel discussions. Speakers attended from asset management firms, investment research companies, and industry associations including: Acadian AM; Banque de Lu...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes