Lemonade, the digital insurance company is expanding into Europe with the launch of its services in Germany. "We chose Germany for our first international launch because it combines a very traditional insurance industry, with a very forward thinking, digital-first consumer," said Shai Wininger, chief Lemonade Maker and co-founder of Lemonade. Germany is the first country to offer Lemonade to consumers. This includes Policy 2.0 which offers consumers contents and liability insurance instantly from any device. "Insurance that is instant, transparent, affordable, and mission-driven h...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes