Singapore and the UK are coming together to ramp up cyber security in their respective financial sectors. Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the City of London on cooperation data flows, enhancing cross-border KYC processes, skills development in the financial sector, and green finance. "The initiatives we are working on…will enable continued dynamism and stability in Singapore's and London's financial centers. I look forward to the continuing, active collaborations between our authorities as well as between our partners in the finan...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes