Mumbai-headquartered IIFL Wealth Management has invested an undisclosed sum in the second fund of California-headquartered CerraCap Ventures, which makes early-stage technology bets. Based in the US, CerraCap Ventures focuses on cyber security, artificial intelligence and digital health. Start-ups like Nirveda Cognition, Dathena, Fifth Demension, Bandbaajaa, Deep Instinct, Fortscale, Miqasa, Swych, Viome, AgShift and Bluedot are among the CerraCap Ventures Fund II's portfolio. For IIFL Wealth, which manages about $24bn in high-net-worth assets in India, this investment helps the compa...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes