Hauck & Aufhäuser AG has acquired a majority stake in Crossroads Capital Management (CCM) via its subsidiary in Luxembourg. The acquisition, which is subject to the approval of the Central Bank of Ireland, adds an international component to the product portfolio of the core business segment asset servicing. After completion of the transaction, Hauck & Aufhäuser's assets under administration will amount to approximately €124bn. CCM is an alternative investment fund manager and a Ucits management company based in Dublin, specializing in a range of services for investment managers and...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes